Help co-create the Half Double book!
The aspiration for Phase 2 of Project Half Double is to truly diffuse the methodology. In line with that ambition, we have embarked on the exciting process of writing the Half Double book. A book set out to not only spread the word, but to enable us to go out and create double the impact in half the time in our own projects.
This is where you and the rest of the Half Double community come in. We need your expertise. Your experiences. Your insight into what makes sense in practice. We need your help to make this book nothing less than truly inspiring (!)
In practice, this means that we – in true Half Double spirit – will experiment with a new format for getting your review, input and feedback. We are trying this out in this scale for the first time. In other words, if it works well, we’ll continue the process with the next chapters. If it doesn’t, we’ll simply find another great solution.
The process is as follows:
• You all get access to the chapters through this link
• To edit and comment, you need to have a Google / Gmail account. You sign in at the upper right of the page.
• You write your comments directly into the Google document by clicking “Comments” in the upper right corner.
• If you don’t have a Google / Gmail account, you can use the attached Power Point file to provide us with your gold nuggets. Simply reply to this email with your comments.
• We will look through the changes and comments on an ongoing basis, and consider them for the final version. Deadline for feedback, changes and updates is Wednesday 23 November.
• Book pulse: Next to that, we would love your immediate response to the book. Please spend a few minutes and provide your feedback by answering this 2 question pulse check
All comments are highly appreciated. It could be related to formulations that can be improved, to stories and elements we should include to strengthen the story, or to “this simply does not make any sense”.
However: Be aware that this is fast prototyping. Meaning, illustrations and graphics will be improved by a professional graphic designer. Furthermore, that the whole book will be proofread at a later stage. So no need to spend your energy on improving those elements.
We will dedicate a “Thank you” page in the book where the names of those who have contributed the most will be listed.
We’re so excited to get this show on the road together with you ! And thank you so much for your help – we highly appreciate it.
The Half Double Core book team